Have you seen or used these bracelets before? They are new to me & I really like the way they smell as they are made with lavender, eucalyptus, citronella (of course!), & peppermint oils. One size fits all; I have pretty small wrists & they adjusted fine for me:
You can also use them around your ankles too, which would probably be a better fit for me as I do not have small ankles! I also like that the pack has a variety of cute colors:
Here are the great dets:
- They are made of microfiber & super comfortable to wear.
- Instead of wearing them, you can also attach them to a backpack/bag or baby carrier.
- They last up to 240 hours or 10 days.
- Store them back in their package or a sealed bag when not in use.
- DEET free & 100% natural oils - 100% non-toxic.
Each pack has 12 & they retail for $12.95/pack.
So, let the eating commence tomorrow & let the mosquitoes stay away next summer. Or something like that...
I was receive this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.